Delivery and Delivery in the Peninsula
- The packages are usually sent by the messaging type transport agency (Seur, MRW...) with shipping number and is delivered under signature, orders are cursed and sent during the day or the next day, if we have the material available in our warehouses.The approximate delivery time, between 24 and 72 hours to the Peninsula, depending on whether the destination is a capital or population.
- If the destination is on the islands or a population or village isolated from important urban nuclei, transportation can take a little longer.
- If the material is not available in our warehouses the previous deadlines shall be added to the specific deadline for each item.The items that usually have a scarce demand or stock rotation, are ordered expressly to the manufacturer under order.
- If you are urgent to deliver your purchase, before making this, we advise you to review the deadline for delivery for each product, this information is detailed in the sheet of each product,
If you don’t see it clear yet, please contact us in advance to confirm stock availability and/or the estimated delivery date.
WE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY COMPLAINTS AFTER DELIVERY IF THE CUSTOMER HAS NOT READ OR CONSULTED THE SECTION DISABILITY“
- To avoid delays in delivery for incidents related to incomplete addresses, erroneous or by absences, please indicate the registration of your order all the details of the complete address without missing any and paying special attention that all are correct (In 90% of cases the delays are due to insufficient information) and leaving a contact phone so that the distributor can contact you in case of incidents.
- Delivery deadlines facilitated they are always the estimates that our suppliers give us and are never exact or definitive.Unfortunately, neither we nor anyone can never guarantee 100% the exact date nor time of delivery because we directly depend on our suppliers and also the transport companies.
- In case of delays in delivery of orders, our company will do everything possible to accelerate delivery as soon as possible, but it will not be reason enough to claim a cancellation of order if this has already been processed, provided the delay comes within a relatively reasonable time.If you suffer an incidence that involves an excessive delivery period of more than 3 months, our company will offer you the possibility to cancel your order and reintegrate the amount of your purchase
Shipping to the Canary Islands
From the last quarter of 2013, the current government of Spain has changed the regulations on exports and ALL the Canary Islands, for their tax regime different from the Euro/VAT zone, are considered by the government as if it were an extra-community country.
All ships from 1 January 2014 to the Canary Islands are considered as import, whatever the nature of the purchased product and whatever the amount of it.
The current government no longer admits packaging ships as gifts or commercial samples, now obliges all exporters to declare a value above zero in commercial invoice by tripled and in addition it is mandatory compliance to process DUA documentation for any type of export, the cost of this procedure is 30 euros that will have to be added mandatory and without exception to any shipping, regardless of the price of the product and the shipping costs.
Additionally, the buyer will have to pay the island taxes and tariffs that can be imposed by the destination duties, since the islands are exempt from paying VAT, therefore, it is the recipient’s responsibility to pay the insular taxes and not BBSport.
Delivery in the Canary Islands
Because the Canary Islands are subject to a Tax Regime different from that of the Euro Zone, are subject to import procedures, customs controls and inspections by the Administration, BBSport cannot give definite delivery deadlines.
Buyers from the Canary Islands have received complaints about the non-compliance of delivery deadlines.
The Administration and the Tax Agency are strictly the only responsible for all delays that occur in shipping to the Canary Islands for inspection and/or other issues outside of our will.
Therefore, BBSport will reject any claims on delays in the delivery of material in the Canary Islands and will decline any responsibility in matters related to the procedures in which the Tax Agency AEAT intervene.
Shipping to countries of America other countries outside the EEA
We ship to all countries outside the European Union. From the last quarter of 2013, the Government of Spain obliges all shipments to non-Community countries to be compelled with DUA documentation.
The current government of Spain no longer admits packaging shipping as a gift or commercial samples, now obliges all exporters to declare a value above zero in commercial invoice by tripled and in addition it is mandatory compliance to process DUA documentation for any type of export, the cost of this transaction is 30 euros that will have to be added mandatory and without exception to any shipping, regardless of the price of the product and the shipping costs.
BBSport is not responsible for the taxes, taxes and mandatory tariffs imposed by customs both origin and destination.In every purchase it is known by the buyer when accepting the general conditions of sale general, which assumes all tax expenses of the governments derived from consumption, import and/or acquisition of goods.